Grants for Entrepreneurs
Find your next grant to grow your business.
Historically, there has been a significant gap in access to capital, expertise, and opportunities among Black, female entrepreneurs. Flawless by Gabrielle Union is helping bridge this gap by awarding three Black, female entrepreneurs $25,000 each in financial support, along with a one-year LinkedIn Premium membership and a mentorship session to help elevate your LinkedIn profile.
How do I Qualify?
- Must be 18+.
- Company must be based and operated in the United States (open to U.S. residents and U.S.-based brands only).
- Company must be in one of the following categories: fashion, skincare or hair accessories/tools.
- Must have an existing company website and social media presence.
- Products are not in distribution at a major retailer.
- Business must be past the ideation phase with a fully developed product or service with customers, or ready for customers.
- Eligible members must complete the application in its entirety and submit it by the 4/19/23 deadline.
- The completed application must be submitted with the following:
- Submit a two-page brand deck that includes a one-page executive summary and one-page product overview.
- Submit a one minute video that provides insight into your brand, purpose, point of differentiation and how your brand plans to leverage the monetary grant. Video submissions cannot exceed 10 mb.
- Submit a high resolution, headshot-type photo.
- If any portion of the application is incomplete or not included, the applicant will be disqualified.
About the Grantor
Lift As We Climb is a project of Players Philanthropy Fund (Federal Tax ID: 27-6601178), a Maryland charitable trust with federal tax-exempt status as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Lift As We Climb are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.