3 Of The Best Small Business Accounting Software
Explore funding options to support your business growth.
Do you own a small business and need help keeping track of your finances? Accounting software can be an incredible asset for organizing, budgeting, operational planning, and more. With so many accounting software options out there designed to meet the needs of small businesses, it's hard to know which one is best for you. Luckily, we've done the research—here are our top 3 recommendations for the best accounting software specifically tailored to meet the unique needs of your small business!
While you may not have gone to school for accounting, it is important to have a firm grasp on your business finances. After all, money is what keeps the lights on and allows you to pay yourself and your employees. The good news is that you don't have to do all of the accounting yourself! Plenty of software options can take care of the heavy lifting for you.
Does My Business Need An Accounting Software?
Yes! It is important to have good accounting software to manage your finances. This is because accounting software can help you keep track of your income and expenses and manage your invoices and customers. There are many accounting software programs out there, so it is important to choose one that is right for you.
Some things to consider include the following:
- The features offered
- And whether or not the software is easy to use
We will dive into three of our favorite accounting software options, so you can find a solution that works best for your business.
Best Accounting Software for Small Businesses
Quickbooks is one of the most popular accounting software for small businesses. It’s easy to use and offers many features, such as invoicing, tracking expenses, and creating reports. You can connect your bank account to import and categorize transactions automatically. Quickbooks also has a mobile app so that you can access your account anywhere.
- Easy to use! The interface is straightforward and easy to navigate. You can be up and running in no time.
- Cost: Plans start as low as $15 a month. Save with Fundid and get 30% off your first six months!
- Top Features: Quickbooks offers a wide range of features, including invoicing, expense tracking, and inventory management.
Freshbooks is an online accounting software program that helps you manage invoices, payments, and expenses. It also offers time tracking so you can see how much time you spend on each project. Freshbooks integrates with over 50 different business apps so you can manage all aspects of your business in one place. They also have a mobile app so that you can access your account anywhere.
- Freshbooks has an intuitive interface that is easy to use.
- Cost: Freshbooks offers monthly plans starting at $15 per month. Save with Fundid and get 60% off your first 4 months.
- Top Features: Freshbooks offers invoicing, expense tracking, time tracking, and project management features.
Bench is an online bookkeeping software and service that offers real human bookkeepers to help you with your finances. With Bench, you'll be assigned a dedicated bookkeeper who organizes your business transactions and prepares monthly financial statements. They can even help you file your taxes when you subscribe to their premium plan.
- Access their custom bookkeeping software and get a dedicated bookkeeper to keep your books organized
- Cost: Varies based on package. But you are paying for someone to do your bookkeeping for you so that you can focus more on your business growth! Save 30% off your first three months through Fundid.
- Top Features: Bench provides you with access to a bookkeeping team with the option to get your taxes done too.
Bonus: Bookkeeping Services to Help with Your Business Accounting
Now that you have explored the 3 of the best small business accounting softwares, you might ask, “who is going to keep up on my books, tax filing, and financial report?”. Fortunately, there are bookkeeping services that can help take care of your business accounting. If you aren't going to use Bench and its in-house team of bookkeepers, there's another company out there to support your business - in comes xendoo.
What Is xendoo?
Xendoo has a team of dedicated bookkeepers, CPAs, and accountants in the virtual office next door. They offer monthly reports and real-time insights, so you can stay on top of your finances and make informed decisions about your business; each client has access to a dedicated bookkeeper, CPA, and accountant! Whether you're just starting out or have been in business for years, Xendoo can help you manage your finances more efficiently.
- They integrate with multiple accounting and payment softwares you may already be using, so your books can stay up-to-date and accurate.
- Get monthly statements with insights on your business’s financial health
- Bookkeeping and tax services all-in-one
Find Your Business Accounting Solution Today!
As a small business owner, it is important to have a firm grasp on your finances. The good news is that you don't have to do all of the accounting yourself. There are plenty of software and bookkeeping options that can take care of the heavy lifting for you. Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Bench, and xendoo are all great options depending on your needs and budget. Choose the one that fits your needs the best!
Fundid is redefining how small businesses understand and access capital.