Venmo is on a mission to help small business owners with big plans. That’s why the Venmo Small Business Grant was created.
Venmo is giving 20 business profile users $10k in funding each, plus mentorship and access to resources to help their businesses grow. Special consideration will be given to business owners from historically underrepresented communities, many of whom may face additional barriers to growth.
Apply by August 11, 2022.
How do I Qualify?
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Create less than $50K in annual revenue
- Have 10 or fewer employees
- Have a U.S. Venmo Account and valid business profile on Venmo in good standing
- Own a small business that is duly organized, validly existing, and in good standing under the laws of 1 of the 50 U.S. or DC that meets the sales & employee requirements detailed in the terms for this program, which also include judging criteria and application requirements. less than $50k in annual revenue and 10 or fewer employees with an active Venmo business profile.