The Accelerate(HER) Fund sponsored by Tiger Global Impact Ventures, in partnership with the Global Entrepreneurship Network and Hello Alice, provides grants up to $50,000 to eligible women entrepreneurs that are leading tech or tech-enabled small businesses, have not (yet) received funding from angel/venture investors, and have a demonstrated need for funding to reach the next stage of growth.
Deadline to apply is August 5, 2022, at 4:00pm MDT
How do I Qualify?
- To be eligible to enter a company in the Program, you (“Officer”) must be all of the following as of the first day of the Program Period (defined below):
- an entrepreneur who is the leading executive (i.e. Founder and/or President, CEO, CFO, COO, or any such other similar title) of a company that meets the below business criteria;
- a legal resident of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico;
- eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 in AL and NE).
- To be eligible to participate in the program, the business (“Entrant”) must meet all of the following criteria as of the first day of the Program Period:
- Be a for-profit business that is tech or tech-enabled;
- Be majority woman-owned and operated (51%+);
- Have not (yet) received funding from angel/venture investors; AND
- Have a demonstrated need for funding to reach the next stage of growth.
- The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility by Sponsor, which may include completing associated documentation.