Grant Amount : $10,000+
An applicant for funding must:
- Be a company or corporation (for-profit or non-profit) properly licensed to do business in Massachusetts.
- Operate a location in Massachusetts where the proposed recycling or recycling-related activity such as aggregation, processing, reclaiming or reuse will occur.
- Recycle, aggregate, process, reclaim or reuse one or more specific eligible materials (see Eligible Projects below for a list).
- Have been in substantial compliance with federal and state environmental laws for the past three years.
- Provide a minimum financial match of 25 percent.
All grants made under the RBDG program should provide a measurable economic benefit to Massachusett