Grant Amount : $2,500
The San Bernardino County Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant is designed to assist businesses that have experienced economic barriers due to the effects of the global pandemic. The San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors approved $2,500 to be disbursed to qualified businesses.
How do I Qualify?
- Business located within the San Bernardino County boundaries
- Business started before December 31, 2019
- 5 or less full-time employees
- Gross Revenues of less than $50,000 in 2019 Tax Year and 2020 Tax Year
- Did not receive the California Relief Grant issued by Lendistry