Disasters are unpredictable — but critical support shouldn't be. The average small business loses $3,000 every day they remain closed due to a natural disaster. To help restaurants recover in times of critical need, DoorDash has partnered with Hello Alice to create the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund. The fund supports restaurants impacted by natural disasters like fires, floods and hurricanes, and provides relief through $10,000 grants.
This grant is only intended to cover disasters that occur from natural processes of the Earth such as hurricanes, floods, and wildfires. COVID-19 related damages are not eligible.
Applications are open now through September 30, 2022.
How do I Qualify?
- Must be experiencing hardship due to a state or federally declared natural disaster
- Must be independently owned
- Must have a brick and mortar location, with 3 stores or fewer currently operating
- Must have revenues of $3M or less per location in the last 12 months
- Must employ 50 people or fewer per store