The Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant (MBCRG) Program is State-funded through the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA). In partnership, the County of Marin, the Marin SBDC, and Dominican University of California will carry out this program to fund 105 microbusinesses at $2500 each. Applications are open now. This round closes June 30, 2022.
How do I Qualify?
You can qualify to apply if you meet these criteria:
- Located in Marin County
- Been in business since December 2019
- Made less than $50,000 gross revenue in 2019
- This business is your primary source of income
- Significantly Impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Currently in business or plan to reopen
- Have less than 5 full-time equivalent employees
- Did not receive a CA Grant through Lendistry