In response to these challenging times in our community, Greensville County is happy to offer the Small Business COVID-19 ARPA Grant to small businesses located in the County.
Funds must be used to cover expenses needed to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. Payroll expenses nor unrealized revenue is not covered by this grant.
Please review the guidelines and submit a complete application to email@example.com with the subject line “COVID-19 ARPA Grant” Applications will be processed as received until funding is completely used.
How do I Qualify?
- Any applicant must have been in business prior to January 1, 2022.
- All County businesses with 25 employees or less are eligible.
- Businesses must have on record a Business License with Greensville County.
- Business must not be a national company or franchise of a national company.
- Businesses must demonstrate on the application how their business has been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
- If approved, grant funds will be distributed to the business for qualifying business costs that occur between March 3, 2021 through November 30, 2022.
- Grants will be awarded based on timely and complete applications. Applications will be tracked and awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds run out.
- There must exist evidence that the intention is to reestablish and remain as an operating business.
- Grant amounts vary by size of business, based on number of employed (documented by payroll statements and federal employment records).
- Businesses with 1-5 employees $5,000 maximum award
- Businesses with 6-25 employees $7,500 maximum award
- Businesses who previously received funds through COVID-19 CARES ACT Grant and are in good standing are eligible to apply