Grants for Entrepreneurs
Find your next grant to grow your business.
Women of color entrepreneurs are vital to our economy. Fearless Foundation and the Tory Burch Foundation are partnering again to launch the Women of Color Grant Program. Together, we will award up to 75 deserving women of color owned small businesses $10,000- $20,000 in grants. In addition, grantees will gain access to a self-paced learning portal, which gives them access to resources, funding opportunities, and networking managed by Fearless Foundation to help continue to build and grow their businesses. Don’t miss your chance! Complete the application by April 28, 2023 for your chance to be selected for a grant.
How do I Qualify?
- Business must be at least 51% WOC owned
- Revenue generating (Minimum annual revenue of $100,000 strongly preferred)
- One to five years in business preferred
- Formed under United States law and operating in the United States
The Grant Program
- Grantees will receive $10,000- $20,000 in grants to go towards business growth
- Grantees will gain access to a self-paced learning portal managed by Fearless Fund, which gives them access to educational resources from both partner organizations, funding opportunities, and more.