The City of Boulder is partnering with Colorado Enterprise Fund (CEF) to provide grants for local small businesses, including women- and minority-owned businesses, with 2 to 49 employees that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
One-time grants of $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000 that do not need to be repaid will be awarded through a competitive application process administered by CEF. Grant awards will be made until available funds of $400,000 dedicated to this program are exhausted.
How do I Qualify?
- Be privately held and headquartered in the city of Boulder
- Have a physical (brick-and-mortar) presence within Boulder city limits
- Established before January 1, 2020
- Have an active or applied for a City of Boulder business/sales tax license
- Be current on all City of Boulder utility and tax accounts
- Currently have between 2 and 49 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees (sole proprietors not eligible)