The Advanced Industries Export Grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses who want to export or are currently exporting. This grant is for small- and medium-sized businesses. It reimburses for international business development and marketing costs. Businesses can apply for up to $15,000 and up to 50% of the approved expenses.
How do I Qualify?
To be eligible, your business needs to:
- manufacture an advanced technology and influence one or more of Colorado’s advanced industries (see below)
- have headquarters in Colorado or have at least 50% of your employees based in Colorado
- employ fewer than 200 employees globally
- be new to export or expanding to a new export market
- have at least two years of sales experience in the United States
- be registered with the Colorado Secretary of State and in Good Standing
- have a commercialized product or service to export
- be export-ready (see below)