The Advanced Industries Collaborative Infrastructure Grant helps teams of Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses and nonprofits develop new large-scale projects. Projects need to cover gaps in the advanced industries and identify a matching fund of 2-to-1 non-State funding to State funding.
How do I Qualify?
To be eligible, you need to:
- work with several industry partners including a nonprofit organization
- manufacture an advanced technology and influence one or more of Colorado’s advanced industries (see below)
- be registered with the Colorado Secretary of State and in Good Standing
- have headquarters in Colorado or have at least 50% of your employees based in Colorado
- focus on your project’s new capital costs and identify a funding ratio of 2-to-1 non-State funding to State funding (For example, if you request a grant of $50,000, you need to identify $100,000 in cash from other sources.)
- identify funding beyond this grant for your project’s current and future operational costs
This grant is not for:
- existing programs
- operational costs